Not for Tourists Guide to BrooklynBook
The Not For Tourists Guide to Brooklyn is a neighborhood-by-neighborhood map-based approach to New York's most dynamic borough. The Brooklyn guide covers sixteen neighborhoods, with information on services and entertainment venues: everything from restaurants, movie theaters, bagel shops, and bars to landmarks, art galleries, transportation, and parks. This light and portable guide also features:
· A foldout map that covers the entire borough, including streets, subways, and buses
· More than seventy-five neighborhood maps and profiles
· Listings for nightlife hotspots
· Details on museums and sports
· Essential Brooklyn books and movies
This guide is a must-have for all Brooklynites and their outta town visitors.