The TEACCH Approach to Autism Spectrum DisordersBook - 2006
- Professionals can be trained in the program and its methods
- Translates scientific knowledge so that practitioners and parents can easily understand the current state of knowledge
- Offers strategies that can be tailored to an individual's unique developmental and functional level
- Advises parents on how to become involved in all phases of intervention as collaborators, co-therapists, and advocates.
- Details how the program can be introduced and adapted for individuals of all ages, from preschooler to adult